Time Zone is PACIFIC (U.S.).
July 31, 2020
3:00 am - 4:30 am
Please Note: Session is at 10:00 a.m. PACIFIC time (U.S.). Please adjust your calendar accordingly. The link to join the online session will be emailed to registrants on July 29.
This free 90-minute interactive class will guide you through reflection and practical actions to help you lead your team, small business, or organization toward a vibrant future.
Who will benefit from this course? Solopreneurs, micro-enterprises and non-profit leaders, small business owners/managers, team leaders, education professionals, and economic development specialists.
We get it: You don’t just have a job; you have a mission, a vision, a calling. And you want to see it thrive even under the most difficult conditions. The class includes skill building and tools to help you achieve business results and powerful personal transformation.
This session is one of a series being offered free for National Leadership Development Day on July 31 (#NLDD2020). Whether you want to hone your own leadership skills or those of the people you lead, we think you’ll find this a valuable 90 minutes or focus and action!
You’ll engage in the following key actions:
- Simplify so that you can take your business further, faster.
- Focus on the deep work that’s necessary for your success.
- Adapt in order to thrive through changing conditions.
- Embrace challenges as transformative rather than destructive.
- Communicate effectively to ensure understanding and efficiency.
- Plan a strategy that’s customized to your unique vision.
- Transcend whatever is unhelpful.
RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT…
When you complete this class, you’ll have the first steps of a personalized roadmap for this (or any) time of uncertainty. Participation includes a personalized Skill Assessment & Action Plan to support your efforts to thrive in challenging times–and beyond!
AT THIS MOMENT OF UNPRECEDENTED UNCERTAINTY, YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS ARE LIKELY FACING…
- Customers who are understandably concerned about making commitments and spending money.
- Employees or partners who are anxious and reluctant to continue in “business as usual” mode.
- Pressure to adjust your offering, value proposition, and revenue expectations.
- A personal need to refresh your purpose, motivation, commitment, and hope.
Take this important step toward the skills, tools, and inspiration that will help you to overcome these challenges.
This online class is led by Vasudha Deming, founder of Noble Learning. Vasudha helps organizations and individuals to succeed through skill development. A highly experienced instructional designer, facilitator, and author, she has managed a global team of learning professionals, developed courses used by leading organizations, facilitated training that produces measurable results, and coached countless people to be productive, engaged team members. Vasudha has written four books related to skills training and positive management techniques (all published by McGraw-Hill).
How to Join: Once you register for the class, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Two days before the session, you’ll receive an email with instructions and link to join.
The online session will take place via Zoom (you do not need an account to join). We take all reasonable security precautions to ensure that only pre-registered participants can join the online session. Please note that the time zone on the registration form is PACIFIC time, and make any necessary adjustments on your calendar.
Venue: Online Learning
The Zoom link for this Noble Learning online session is below.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 847 3915 0978