This 60-minute interactive class will provide guidance, reflection and practical actions to help you lead your team, business, or organization toward a vibrant future.
Who will benefit from this session? Solopreneurs, micro-enterprises and non-profit leaders, small business owners/managers, team leaders, education professionals, and economic development specialists.
We get it: You don’t just have a job; you have a mission, a vision, a calling. And you want to see it thrive even under the most difficult conditions. The session includes skill building and tools to help you achieve business results and powerful personal transformation.
The session will provide guidance to help you engage in the following strategic actions:
- Simplify so that you can take your business further, faster.
- Focus on the deep work that’s necessary for your success.
- Adapt in order to thrive through changing conditions.
- Embrace challenges as transformative rather than destructive.
- Communicate effectively to ensure understanding and efficiency.
- Plan a strategy that’s customized to your unique vision.
- Transcend whatever is unhelpful.
RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT…
When you complete this introductory class, you’ll have the first steps of a personalized plan for this (or any) time of uncertainty. Participation includes a personalized Skill Assessment & Action Plan to support your efforts to thrive in challenging times–and beyond!
You’ll also have the option to schedule further training or coaching from Noble Learning–customized to the unique needs and culture of your organization. (Of course, there’s no obligation to do this.)
AT THIS MOMENT OF UNPRECEDENTED UNCERTAINTY, YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS ARE LIKELY FACING…
- Customers who are understandably concerned about making commitments and spending money.
- Guidelines and regulations that require you to make significant adaptations.
- Employees or partners who are anxious and reluctant to continue in “business as usual” mode.
- Pressure to adjust your offering, value proposition, and revenue expectations.
- A personal need to refresh your purpose, motivation, commitment, and hope.
Take this important step toward the skills, tools, and inspiration that will help you to overcome these challenges.
This class is led by Vasudha K. Deming, a highly experienced instructional designer, trainer, and author—and the founder of Noble Learning. She helps organizations and individuals to succeed through skill development with an emphasis in the areas of customer service, sales, communication skills and management. Vasudha views work skills as life skills, helping her clients to achieve both personal growth and business results. Over two decades, she managed a global team of learning professionals, produced training courses used by leading organizations, facilitated training that produced measurable results, and coached countless people to be productive, engaged employees. Vasudha has written four books related to skills training and positive management techniques (all published by McGraw-Hill). She resides in San Diego and works with clients in all regions.